In Cyclad we work with a top international IT services provider in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting edge technologies that shape the world of the future. Currently we are searching for Software Developer, for our business partner - technology company creating solutions for educational industry.
- Industry: education
- Remote work: 100%
- Remuneration: 11000 - 13000 gross (employment contract) or 600 - 700/day net +VAT (B2B)
- Project language: English
- Project length: indefinite
- Assignment start: ASAP
- Developing, improving and maintaining the web app and API codebase.
- Planning and implementing new features.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Working closely with other developers/researchers and CTO to release features accessible through the web app/API.
- Database performance issues/improvements (optionally).
- University degree in computer science or related field.
- Willingness to work with a LAMP stack (MySQL, PHP).
- Ability to learn quickly, we are looking for someone not afraid of different technologies, who can start the day not knowing a tech and end the day knowing enough to use it.
- Commitment to performed duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively and consistently.
Our business partner offers:
- A chance to grow your technology experience both with a complex web app system with many moving pieces and considerations and with new artificial intelligence software.
- Working independently and being a key part of building and delivering the company’s breakthrough technology.
- Stable employment contract based on regular employment contract or B2B contract.
- Competitive salary range.