For our client - the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Central and Eastern Europe, we are looking for a person for the position of Cloud Architect - GCP / Kubernetes. 100% remote work.
- Head of Department
- Senior DevOps
- Internal IT Engineer
- Regular DevOps from July 20.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect that will help grow our cloud capabilities by strategizing, defining, architecting, and leading modern cloud solutions. This individual will also be a Team Leader for 2 DevOps engineers and will help grow the team with a further 2-3 people in the future. We are on a journey towards Kubernetes, with a goal of moving all of our services to GCP during 2023. The tech stack is very diverse, but we are currently focusing it towards cloud native technologies like CockroachDB. We want a declarative approach, so Terraform is a key technology for us.
- defining technical direction and roadmap for Cloud migrations and managing the implementation and technical solutions;
- developing and coordinating cloud architecture across diverse areas including application development, identity and access;
- management, network and data management, and could security;
- providing designs for engineers on the project on how to deliver programmatic elements of the implementation;
- owning the content and leading workshops on technical topics with the internal teams;
- developing architectural artifacts to lead the delivery of a successful implementation;
- providing mentorship and coaching to technical team members.
- creating and maintaining cloud architecture;
- managing team with support from Head of Infrastructure and CTO;
- installation, configuration and maintaining;
- supervision and increasing the level of security of IT systems in the company;
- preparation and updating of technical documentation;
- diagnosing and solving incidents that have occurred;
- analysis of system logs, events, monitoring of alerts;
- providing support for the development team;
- automation of maintenance, business and implementation processes;
- creating highly scalable and highly available solutions;
- development of the CI/CD environment;
- patch management.
Technology stack that we expect you to know in depth:
Expect also to work with:
- Victoria Metrics
Join us if you:
- have the desire to work in a fun and fast paced environment;
- are experienced with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Saltstack, etc.;
- love container orchestration systems management (Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Mesosphere);
- are interested in developing, supporting or operating large-scale, distributed SaaS products.
What can we offer:
- B2B contract (only, contract of employment is not possible) + paid vacation (26 days/year),
- competitive salary - the remuneration may be paid in EUR or PLN
- 100% remote work,
- flexible hours,
- training budget,
- MultiSport card,
- private medical care (Luxmed),
- English lessons during working hours,
- company apartments in Europe and Poland that you can use.
How the recruitment process looks like?
- Technical conversation with the team leader
- Interview with CTO (in English)
If you are interested - apply now!