Currently for our client, a leading company from the IT industry that specializes in digital services and consulting, we are looking for employees for the positions of Product Analyst BW/HANA
- Support Product Managers by helping with the resolution of key product issues
- Fulfillment of business operational requests, and providing requirements for new enhancements.
- Responsibility for researching SAP solutions and business processes to provide expertise and guidance
throughout global teams.
- Project management
- Supervisory of initiatives, projects, and collaboration with
third-party consultants within their functional area
- Work with Product Managers to ensure the success of the SAP solution across a large global client base.
- Scope of responsibility includes: support of the SAP BW and BO systems
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, finance, business or a related discipline, or equivalent work
* 2 years' experience in a large business system environment, performing business analysis, business
development or reporting with a preferred focus on SAP BW, HANA, BusinessObjects or BPC solutions
* Project management training, practical application, business analysis, experience is preferred.
* Knowledge of SAP functionality in the areas of BW, HANA or BO solutions
* Communication and presentation skills that support accurate and concise messaging
* Excellent interpersonal, client service, communication, organizational skills
* Functional or technical experience in supporting global systems including knowledge of data flows,
processes, and best practices
* Proven knowledge of software development lifecycle methods, processes, tools and best practices
* Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
* Ability to react appropriately during crisis situations
* Operate in a dynamic, fast moving and changing environment
* Operate in a global matrix environment
* Demonstrate an inclusive and globally aware mindset
* Ability and flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zone
What we offer to the candidates:
* Internal trainings
* Set of social benefits to choose
* Opportunity to develop your career
* Career in the multinational company
* Work from home opportunity