We are a professional company operating in technology and IT recruitment sector. We specialize in three areas: IT outsourcing, IT recruitment and IT projects.
We are innovative. We are not satisfied with good solutions. We constantly go beyond our standards in search of better ones. We act quickly and boldly. We are a reliable partner for our candidates and clients.
For our client we are looking for .NET Developer.
As advanced Backend Developer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are expected to be
self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
You'll help our customers drive digital innovation by
* Develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions.
* Determine operational feasibility by analyzing problem definitions, requirements, proposed
solutions, and development options.
* Participate in software design and code reviews, provide guidance to your teammates, and help
develop new talents.
* Architecting and developing cloud native applications and services
* Collaborate within and outside your Agile team in an international environment.
* Balance engineering creativity with high quality and customer focus.
* Be a problem solver, demonstrate tact, and remain assertive in difficult situations.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related
* Good C#, .Net Core knowledge with significant professional experience in C# programming.
* Experience in building complex systems based on service-oriented architecture that have been
successfully delivered to customers.
* Solid communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with
* Experience with software development best practices for the full engineering lifecycle.
* Good English language skills (verbal and written).
- Attractive salary
- Continuous support and access to interesting projects
- Co-financing of healthcare and Multisport card
- Stable and long-term employment