Capita Plc are the largest UK management, services, engineering and consultancy employing more than 61,000 staff aligned to providing services to the finance and critical infrastructure sectors and heavily aligned to all levels of government supporting key functions across the UK.Capita Poland supports clients across a range of sectors including local government, procurement, life and pensions, insurance and learning and development. We operate in two locations -- Kraków and Łódź, and both are situated very close to vibrant city centres.
On a daily basis we deal with simple processes like checking data correctness, contacting with clients, trainings coordination, and much more complex processes like closing general ledgers, reporting, financial analysis, claims processing, systems implementation, technical customer support or fleet administration.We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
- Excellent English - C1 level (mandatory),
- Strong knowledge of Excel,
- Very high attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy,
- Availability from the 20th of September,
- Experience with working with data, numbers, documents.
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families (psychological support)
- An extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Opportunity to become one of the Internal Trainers
- A multinational environment with strong ties to UK business culture
- LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
- Multisport Plus / Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- A positive atmosphere with excellent work-life balance (a 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day)