This role will be working across the Therapeutic Area brands. Working closely with the Product/Brand Managers and Business Managers, activities will include conducting activity analysis to feed into ongoing learnings and planning opportunities, and support executing the brand operational plans.
Top 20 global pharmaceutical research company is looking for candidate for new position based in Warsaw - Commercial Operations Expert/Coordinator in Therapeutic Area Sales and Marketing department.
The role will offer exposure to all areas of the marketing mix, as well as the opportunity to work cross functionally within the business (interfaces with Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Finance, Compliance and Sales).
- Expert in administrative processes and procedures coordinating smooth execution according to the established standards. Provides guidance and support regarding the implementation of all Sales and Marketing activities.
- Support pre- and post-meeting work across key internal business and external agency meetings.
- Conduct post-campaign/activity analysis to feed into ongoing learnings and planning opportunities.
- Support the development of a digital strategy for key products and management of google analytics for various campaigns
- Liaise with vendors and agencies on behalf of Product/Brand Manager.
- Prepare the relevant Purchase Orders and Contracts in relation to all Marketing and Sales activities within the Therapeutic Area
- Organization of meetings and trainings upon the Department needs, including support for the Company meeting organization
- Preparation of analysis, reports and Power Point presentations for the Managers within Therapeutic Area
- Preferred 2-3 years' experience in office administration, admin support or sales support department.
- Responsibility for process coordination/support
- Knowledge of English for fluent communication; writing and oral.
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Customer service oriented
- Communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Planning, calendaring and organizing
- Problem assessment and solving
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer skills and the ability to use the software, platforms for day-to-day work and other office equipment required by the company;
- Ensuring compliance with legal provisions relating to promotions (the Act on Pharmaceutical Law, the Code of Marketing Ethics, the Infarma Code, the Ethics & Compliance Procedures);
- Attractive compansation package
- Development opportunities in TOP 20 pharmaceutical research company
- Be a part of dynamic, positive and fast-growing team in Poland