Our client - an international company - offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while exerting a positive influence in an innovative and dynamic environment. A company recognized as the most trusted business in a sustainable supply chain, it is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities that has a real impact on environmental and social practices of companies around the world, leveraging the impact of global supply chains. They cooperate with over 200 global international companies, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank and Subway. Join us, we are looking for funny and passionate people who will help us change something!
- At least 5 years of working experience as a .NET developer in C#, T-SQL and building HTTP Web APIs.
- Attention to code quality presented by understanding of Clean Code, Code metrics, TDD and/or BDD
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft environment.
- Experience securing web applications, web services and HTTP Web API endpoints
- Fluency in English required.
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
- Lunch Card (after probation period)
- Deliver high quality solutions using Microsoft stack (Azure, .NET 4.8, C# 8, .NET Core 3.x, MS SQL Server 2019).
- Work closely with the product team to finalize requirements and deliver them in an agile manner, caring about quality, observability and maintainability.
- Contribute to the technical and software design decisions within and across the teams.
- Participate in refactoring and maintenance of existing web applications.
- Collaborate daily with the QA and support teams to ensure the quality of the delivered features.