Our client is one of the biggests TSL (Transport, Shipping, Logistics) worldwide company, with with more than 140 years of logistics experience, with about 2000 locations around the world and more than 76 000 employees wordwide. For main IT Department, based in South Warsaw.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience on similar position
- Proven working experience in developing applications using Spring Boot.
- Proven working experience in developing well designed REST APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies, such as JPA2, Hibernate.
- Practical Experience with Message Integration (JMS, ActiveMQ, SQS).
- Familiarity with testing Frameworks for Java, such as Spock, JUnit, Mockito.
- Familiarity with Java builds tool ecosystem like Gradle or Maven.
- Ability to provide and maintain high quality code (easy to read and maintain).
- Teamwork experience is essential.
- Understanding object-oriented principles and design patterns.
- Working experience with Domain Driven Design, Onion or hexagonal architecture, AWS cloud platforms will be a big plus.
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance
- Develop new business functionalities and integration services based on Java Technology and the latest technologies and architectures.
- Improve and implement entity relationship model based on Domain Driven Design approach.
- Improve and implement integration, unit tests based on the Spock framework.