Nasz międzynarodowy Klient, z siedzibą we Francji oraz oddziałami między innymi w Warszawie, Nowym Yorku, Hong Kongu, Mauritiusie, Toronto. Firma uznawana jest za lidera w zarządzaniu łańcuchem dostaw, pracująca między innymi dla Coca Cola, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING i Subway.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Approximately 2-3 years working experience in a Web Application Support environment, specially in Azure .Net environment
Ability to manage Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operation Level Agreement (OLA)
- Knowledge of ITSM tools (Jira, TFS, VSTS, ZenDesk, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- SQL and C#.Net programming knowledge - code debugging
- Experience with Visual Studio and SQL Server
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in monitoring tools (Kibana, Azure App Insights , Sentry, site24/7, etc...).
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
- Providing immediate assistance on issues triggered by intensive users of companys tools, mainly complex web applications and APIs.
- Troubleshooting of reported issues and diagnosing bugs and identifying root causes.
- Providing clear steps to reproduce, providing instructions, supporting developers to understand the nature of the issue to be fixed and evaluating retroactive actions. Providing correct scenarios when needed.
- Collaborating with end users and other team members, functional analysts and developers to identify and solve issues in the company's internally developed web applications.
- Providing complete follow up of the reported cases, to have end users well informed about the status and the potential actions to be taken.
- Monitoring logs and applications outages to actively act on alerts and exceptions, and manage the communication with affected users.