Our client provides top tech product teams on-demand, individual software development contractors and IT consultants. They help startups, scale-ups, and enterprises all over the globe build, grow, and scale digital products.
Client wide network of hundreds of tech veterans combines on-site talent, off-site collaborators, and top software houses.
This project involves budilding logistics management system for one of the leaders in the contructions industry. You will be a part of a team working for most recognized brands in the construction logistics, materials and machines field.
The goal is to digitize this robust and challenging industry by applying an innovative approach to materials management and delivery.
We are looking for a strong team player who will be able to work alongside developers and designers to create a top noth application both in terms of usability and performance.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in implementing Node.JS-based projects - preferably in one of the following frameworks: Nest.js, Express.js,
- At least 3 years of experience with Angular or React
- Experience with Scrum & Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of creating database schemes that support business processes & integrate multiple data sources & databases into one system
- Experience in working with PostgreSQL db, good knowledge of SQL & PL / SQL syntax
- Experience in working with ORM libraries (typeORM, Sequelize, Prisma)
- Ability to use the tools of the CI / CD environment
- Expert understanding of Git code versioning tool
- Understanding what asynchronous programming is all about & its workarounds
- Working knowledge in user authentication & authorization between multiple systems, servers, & environments
- Ability to write efficient & S.O.L.I.D. code (fast, readable & memory optimized)
- Implementing automated testing platforms & unit tests
- Ability to deal with error-handling (knowing when to crash, just log the error & continue/retry)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience in using front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3), pre-processors & BEM methodologies
- Hands-on experience working on Node.js development tools like npm or yarn
- Awareness of basic problem-solving skills such as troubleshooting & syntax management
- Knowledge of the conventions & design patterns of applications that provide RESTful API interface
- Ability to create clear & readable API documentation for integrations with external platforms
- Experience with API Documentation & Design Tools such as Swagger or CompoDoc
- Work on new and existing app features
- Work in agile development environment
- Make sure the UI is in line with the latest trends
- Take part in retrospectives, feedback sessions and code reviews
- Take care of integrations with complementary third-party systems
- Comply with data protection in transit & storage
- Take active part in ensuring software quality
- Design & implement unit & functional testing
- Communicate with a system architect on the software architecture design
- Create technical documentation & documenting the code