Our client provides top tech product teams on-demand, individual software development contractors and IT consultants. They help startups, scale-ups, and enterprises all over the globe build, grow, and scale digital products.
Client wide network of hundreds of tech veterans combines on-site talent, off-site collaborators, and top software houses.
Now we are lookning:
- Experience of QA / software testing experience;
- Proficient written and spoken English;
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Science or IT related discipline (or equivalent diploma/work experience);
- ISTQB Certification in Software Testing is considered a plus;
- Experience using automation testing tools is also a plus;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts;
- Understanding solution architecture and involvement in system design;
- Team-orientation and willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Understand the proposed/implemented solution for business requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business/ functional logic.
- Write, update and execute test cases in accordance with the business requirements;
- Reports issues in a clear, concise manner escalate bugs to development teams, and document them in issue tracking systems;
- Follow-up issues, confirm fixing, and close;
- Perform regression testing;
- Track quality assurance metrics;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan testing activities;
- Identify test automation potential and create or extend existing test automation scripts.