Hello! We are looking for a Senior/Mid C# Engineer for our client. The company was founded in the Silicon Valley and is constantly developing. At the moment, the company employs over 200 people and has offices in the USA, Warsaw and Ukraine. Our client is an expert in Fintech, Cards & Payments, Media & Entertainment - including ticketing, they apply their know-how to bring these ideas life.
About the project:
The company together with its partners is helping entrepreneurs to proceed with invoices and electronic payments related to their economic activity. It is done by creating and providing an online system that is quick, flexible, easy and secure.
In addition, the company has its own accounts receivable cloud automation software (ARC) that facilitates the efficient exchange of documents and payments between suppliers and customers.
Why you should join our team:
- You'll build a brand-new solution from scratch and will have a real impact on solution architecture and technologies choice discussions
- You'll have hands-on experience with building enterprise-level solutions, working with lots of data and under high load
- You'll have a chance to work directly with our client from Canada (however you will work in our time zone)
- You'll work on the system which is used by approximately 400 000 clients in the USA
- You'll join the project related to one of our main fields of specialization so you'll have a chance to work together with high skilled developers, system architect and product owner
3 developers, QA, Project Manager
What would we like you to help us with:
- Analyzing project requirements, documentation and data flows
- Cooperating with the team and defining what technologies, frameworks and tools will be the best to create the most efficient system
- Supporting planning, scoping, designing and developing of product features
- Developing and maintaining the API integrations with ERP systems
- Delivering implementations and handling escalated support cases.
- Investigating and solving bugs
- At least 5+ years of commercial experience as a software developer for Senior and at least 3 for mid
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Experience with building API services from scratch
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- A background in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, benchmark tools
- Experience with building data synchronization solutions
- Ability to understand the Ruby code to make small adjustments to existing codebase
- Experience in the Payments Industry and/or PCI/DSS
Benefits and Perks:
- Fully remote work possible
- If working from Wroclaw - office located in the downtown of the city (Pl. Jana Pawła II)
- Healthcare provided
- Flexible working hours
- Sport&Culture Card
- Bike parking
- English language course
- The ability to attend work-related trainings and pass certifications
- Paid leave: 26 days a year
How the recruitment process looks like?
- CV verification
- Technical interview - 60 minutes, all in English
- Meeting with a Client
- Final decision