Our client is an IT services and operations processing provider for Private Banking entities of the financial Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to Private Banking clients. The Private Banking entities offer high net worth clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the all our brands as well as to designated investment banking clients in the UK and internationally. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.
We are searching for a Business Analyst for Finance, Statutory & Regulatory Reporting who is able to analyse and interpret new reporting regulations and assess the impact on existing IT functionality and systems. The role owner has a key part in the regulatory and financial compliance of the bank, is able to write high quality IT requirements in collaboration with Business SMEs, supports the testing of new functionality and run implementation projects for Finance and Regulatory changes.
- Achieving sign-off from key stakeholders in Finance / Risk / Reg. Reporting / Treasury.
- Business Analysis responsibility for the area of Finance, Statutory & Regulatory reporting to the regulatory authorities.
- Design processes in the area of Finance, Statutory and Regulatory reporting.
- Strong collaboration with IT developers business SME's in the UK, Switzerland and India
- Testing responsibility during release cycles
- Business and technical end user consulting
- Ability to achieve sign-off from key stakeholders by demonstrating the correctness of reported data
- Strong BA skills in the area of Regulatory Reporting / Finance / Risk Reporting in a bank
- University degree or equivalent in Accounting or Risk is a clear advantage
- Strong understanding of banking instruments
- Good general technical skills
- Good understanding of process documentation & modification
- SQL skills for analysis purposes is a clear advantage
- Project Management experience is an advantage
NICE TO HAVE
- University degree or equivalent, preferable CFA or FRM degree
- Avaloq Certified Professional is an advantage
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance -- LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees -- BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world