Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We're a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
Join us in our Warsaw office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Previously you could have met us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with the Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
- designing web application and website wireframes, prototypes and interfaces
- auditing usability and visual coherence of digital products
- holding the workshops in order to get to know clients' needs
- analysis of users' requirements and needs to propose solutions
- assisting IT Analyst in working with business stakeholders and end-users
- working closely with business analyst, Design Team, Development Team, and our international partners.
- 2+ years of experience in UI design (current portfolio), especially designing web applications and complex websites
- practical knowledge of usability, UX design, Product Design, and accessibility
- curiosity and ability to define and solve business challenges with visual design
- experience in conducting workshops with clients
- experience in using wireframing tools (we use mainly UXPin and Mockflow, at times also Axure and others, if requested by the client)
- excellent knowledge of Adobe CC package (PS, IL) or Sketch / Figma
- good working knowledge of Abstract app
- experience in creating interactive prototypes will be beneficial (eg. InVision, AE, Principle, Flinto, and alike)
- creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability
- good command of written and spoken English (B2)
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 7000-11000 PLN net monthly pay
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth
- ability to develop and implement your solutions - we work in small teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners
- flexible working time with partial remote work possible
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany Portugal, or Norway
- weekly English lessons
- fruits, beverages
- sports benefits card, private health care
- regular social events
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume and portfolio via the form.