At NBC we create software and we are constantly looking for innovative solutions.
We help our clients from the finance, banking, media and new technologies industries build development teams, maintenance of software or development systems.
Do you want to join a team where you can have an impact what you create? You place importance on
personal development and you value appropriate feedback at work? If you dream of working in a place where everyone shares their knowledge, NBC is waiting for you!
We are glad that you came here!
Apply! You have nothing to lose, you can only win! :)
Join the Krakow NBC team as: Senior QA Automation Engineer (C#/.NET)
Challenges waiting for you on this position:
- Liaise with the business/developers/BAs at concept stage to determine testing strategy and coverage,
- Actively implement Test Automation where possible and ensure that it is up to a certain standard,
- Understand, maintain and improve the existing test process,
- Design and execute test scripts, analyze output and record results,
- Identify defects/ anomalies and investigate their cause; document and track these defects.
You will feel excellent in our team if you have:
- 5+ experience in testing area,
- Strong Programming fundamentals and C#/.NET knowledge,
- Experience in testing (manual and automated) of Webservices, Windows services, REST services,
- Experience working with GIT, JIRA and CI/CD tool (Jenkins/TeamCity),
- Good knowledge of QA practices and processes,
- Experience in testing Distributed Applications,
- Experience working in an Agile environment and BDD.
Good to have:
- Experience in testing financial applications especially Trading platforms and services and reporting solutions,
- Good business/ financial knowledge especially Trading CFDs, spread betting and Forex would be helpful,
- Experience in performance and load testing will be a big plus.
Profits you can get:
- MultiSport card - to always be in a good condition,
- Medical care - to be able to take care of your and your loved ones' health,
- Access to the e-learning platform - to be up to date with IT news (Treehouse),
- Relocation bonus if you need it,
- Referral bonus,
- Various projects,
- Preparation program for public speaking (at meetups and conferences),
- Integration and charity events.