Senior Full Stack Web Developer
NR REF.: 1139310
Your new company
The Swiss based ( ~30 person) cyber-security company that has been providing secure mobile collaboration solutions for governments and enterprises. The organisation is during set-up of Warsaw's office.
Your new role
This role is key to contribute to create, develop and fine-tune company products. It requires strong technical skills coupled with resilience, enthusiasm, and drive. Strong collaboration with the rest of the team is required, as well as a can-do and team player attitude.
- Define and develop technical component design based on specifications for desktop app functionalities, in collaboration with the development and product team,
- Implement new features and functionalities of the desktop application in a modular way using different existing core components and proprietary cryptography layers and communication protocols,
- Code reviews of the other team members and effort estimation for the upcoming feature builds,
- Ensure high product quality by writing unit tests,
- Collaborate with the QA/Testing team to create high quality functional and performance test cases,
- Improve the software performance and quality based on event-based architecture and deep memory inspection,
- Maintain and extend the existing source code of desktop application and participate in the enhancement of other components of the company product,
- Implement architecture POCs and create documentation for new features according to the requirements defined by the Product Manager,
- Participate in handling customer requests originating from QA and Integration/Support engineers,
- Participate in all Scrum activities from specification to release delivery process,
- Learn, grow, and develop in a team of motivated and highly driven software development professionals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science or Telecom,
- Good knowledge of several modern web frameworks,
- Outstanding HTML and CSS skills. Knowledge of at least one CSS preprocessor is mandatory (Sass, Less or Stylus),
- Strong experience with object-oriented and functional programming,
- Good knowledge of Gitlab and continuous integration tools like Jenkins,
- Good knowledge in real time communication systems (e.g., WebRTC, VoIP, messaging) software development,
- Solid experience with asynchronous and event-driven programming,
- Structured and synthetic approach to software development, with a passion for clean code and design.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of web security. Encryption libraries, OS and network security is a plus,
- Experience with Agile software development, Scrum is a plus,
- Experience with Electron is a strong plus.
What you'll get in return
- Possibility to take a part in launching brand new Warsaw office.
- Contract of employment and attractive remuneration (18-25k gross)
- Innovative projects, products and technologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.