Business Intelligence Consultant (Finance)
NR REF.: 1139225
PANDORA is looking for a highly motivated Business Intelligence Consultant with excellent understanding of finance processes and a technical flair. The position will be located in Warsaw.
Your next role
As a BI Consultant you will be responsible for supporting primarily the global Shared Service Center organisation as well as Global IT. You will also be getting involved in other projects & workstreams that will cut across the Pandora business landscape. You will have a deep knowledge about financial reporting, processes and systems and be the one who understands the complete process from order to financial statement. Supporting Global IT with mainly operational BI solutions is also key for the role to ensure high performing global IT organisation. Moreover you will:
- Be responsible for closely engaging with Shared Service Center on operational, strategic and reporting solutions to ensure efficiency
- Be the anchor for Global BI organization within SSC and support with expert knowledge SSC processes and ERP on various projects
- You will lead in the analysis of data, working to improve accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes and implementations of processes, systems and more
- Drive the agenda of taking BI and analytics solutions within Finance, SSC and IT to next level when it comes to maturity
- BI Consulting Collaboration; BI Governance; Visualisation of reporting on Pandora One Stop Shop; Trusted business partner; Delivering of ongoing consultant value add projects & workstreams; Delivering Business Impact Stories; Data Trust Accuracy; Business Connector
What you'll need to succeed
You are a perfect match, if you have:
- Minimum 3-5yrs in a BI/Analytics
- Excellent English skills (in speech and writing)
- Experience within supporting a global shared service and finance organisation from BI and analytics point of view
- Excellent business partnering skillset and mindset
- Excellent understanding of finance processes and ERP systems (ideally AX)
- Knowledge of tools: Microsoft Office suite; PowerBI/QlikSense/Tableau or similar visualisation tools
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across business units to build trust & confidence in driving data driven decision making through to results impact
- Ability to speak the language of analytics to non-technical stakeholders
- Stakeholder management: ability to interact effectively with business managers
- Ability to challenge requirements and demand and play the role as real business partner and not order taker
- Experience in building out training programs for launch of services
- Understanding of and strong interest in data and data modelling
- Ability to quickly translate and map business strategy into an information strategy with a focus on reporting & analytics
- Experience of working in an Agile development process will be a strong advantage
- Experience in a data rich company
- Experience in a Tech, FMCG or Retail business
...and you are not afraid to challenge the status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and inspire colleagues!
What you'll get in return
You will join a fast-growing, recognisable retail brand, where concern for the employees is always a number one priority, demonstrated by cherishing three core values: pride, passion and performance, bound together by mutual trust. You will become a part of PANDORA IT, the home of around 350 passionate professionals spread across 6 offices worldwide.
The company offers a contract of employment together with a benefit package including:
- Medical and dental care for employees and their closest family,
- Life insurance program and assistance services package,
- Multisport card and other benefits available on the online cafeteria platform,
- Work-life balance initiatives and flexible working hours,
- Home Office possibilities,
- Pension Program (PPE),
- Internal & External trainings,
- Modern office and comfortable working environment (ergonomic office desks and chairs, free coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruits).
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of the PANDORA world, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in English.
Should you have any questions regarding the role, feel free to contact our Hays Recruitment Partner, Katarzyna Olejniczak (contact details below).