Chief Technology Officer
NR REF.: 1139306
Your new company:
The Swiss based ( ~30 person) cyber-security company that has been providing secure mobile collaboration solutions for governments and enterprises. The organisation is during set-up of Warsaw's office.
Your new role:
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer in order to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of company products. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company's technologies are designed, developed and used appropriately. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role.
- Provide organisational direction with regards to all product related technologies.
- Create technology strategic plans and budgets with emphasis on cost/benefits analysis.
- Manage both in-house, and third-party technology providers and consultants.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Coordinate and drive the business relationships with key internal and significant external partners.
- Spearhead the company-wide technical vision.
- Outline, plan, and execute the technical strategy, architecture, and development goals to meet the business needs.
- Lead and manage the technology planning, the evaluation/decision of alternative technologies, the production of technical documentation, prototype development.
- Manage the technical aspects of platform and products and their compatibility with the ecosystem/ customers' systems.
- Inspire and work closely with global engineering team to ensure the delivery of the platform and products and oversee the full lifecycle.
- Work closely with product and commercial team to understand and anticipate business requirements.
What you'll need to succeed:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA/PhD or other relevant graduate degree is a plus;
- Min 5+ years experience as a CTO or similar technology leadership role;
- Knowledge of wide range of technological trends to build strategy for company product(s).
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills Leadership and organisational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving attitude
- Demonstrable experience in several of the following fields:
- Real-time communication (UC, Telepresence, VoIP, WebRTC, Messaging)
- Software Development
- AI/ML and Cognitive Collaboration
- Enterprise Mobility
- Scalable & highly available real-time systems
What you'll get in return:
- Possibility to take a part in launching brand new Warsaw office.
- Contract of employment and attractive remuneration (27 - 35k gross)
- Innovative projects, products and technologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.