The major responsibilities are:
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and interoffice activities as well as performing quality checks on work performed by the offshore teams.
- Reviewing, approving, and preparing requests for ad hoc analysis of various types of financial information.
- Ensuring all month-end, quarterly and yearly tasks deliverables are met.
- Assisting with auditors, audit requirements and SOX testing.
- Fixed Assets accounting (maintain fixed assets records and follow-up certain accounts), manual Journal Entries and Accrual calculation.
- Supporting journal entry process and month end reporting.
- University degree in the field of finance, accounting, or economics
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Proficiency at MS Excel
- 2 - 5 years’ experience within a large Shared Service environment
- Experience with US GAAP or IFRS
- Working knowledge of ERP Accounting systems, e.g. Oracle Financials.
- Long - term cooperation under contract of employment
- Attractive salary
- Flexible hours
- Excellent location in the heart of Warsaw
- Continuous professional development and opportunity for promotion
- Multinational environment with high standard of work
- Wide selection of social benefits